Parts delivered as you need them, when you need them.
Technical 5-Axis Capabilities
- Capable of full 5-axis machining and contouring as well as 3+2 machining
- High capacity tool magazine to minimize setups
- Capable of machining tight tolerances and complex geometry
Additional Automated Technologies
- In process probing to ensure machining accuracy
- Integrated robots move pallets, fixtures, and parts to and from machine
- Sophisticated measurement tools to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Broken tool detection and tool life management ensure tools are always in optimal condition
Flexible, automated production
At Staub, we’ve designed our 5-Axis Manufacturing cells with a production mindset. We specialize in long-run, recurrent 5-Axis jobs, not prototypes or one-off projects. Unlike traditional machine shops, our 5-axis centers are designed to run unattended. This means flexibility with our 5-Axis production jobs.
Our automated, production-oriented system enables us to respond to just-in-time orders and coincide with your needs. Whether you require a blanket order spread out over a year, or a batch order for single delivery, we can handle it. We paired our machine with a robotic material handling capable of loading and unloading individual pallets or parts for continuous, uninterrupted production. This production strategy allows us to maximize spindle uptime while minimizing setups and changeovers.