DMG MORI DMU60eVo Linear 5-axis Production Cell – 1
- 5 Axis Machining Center with pallet handling robot
- Pallet storage system with 35 pallets
- Fanuc M710i Robot
- Robotic load/unload
- Pallet size 12” x 12”
- Allows for continuous, unattended production
- Allows for long term jobs to be perpetually setup
- X-Axis: 23.6″, Y-Axis: 19.7″, Z-Axis: 19.7″, B-Axis: 24.8″
- 20,000 RPM spindle
- High capacity tool magazine
- High Pressure Coolant
- Simultaneous 5-axis milling
The DMG Mori DMU60EVO linear 5-Axis production cell has the highest precision and cutting capacity in the 5-axis technology range, whether in mechanical engineering, the automotive industry, the die & mold industry, the medical industry, or in aerospace technology. Not only is it cost-effective and efficient, but it also offers precision and flexibility, which are crucial factors in production. Machines of the DMU eVo series enable an optimal manufacturing solution while ensuring that the highest demands on quality are being met.
The Staub DMU60EVO linear 5-axis equipment boasts a speedMASTER spindle with 20,000 rpm (35 kW / 130 Nm; 40 % DC), direct absolute path measuring systems in all axes, a tool magazine with 30 pockets, 50 m/min rapid traverse in all axes and a simultaneous table in the B- / C-axis with 60 rpm. And at Staub, we have two high-speed 5-axis machining centers with robot tending handling pallets and workpieces.