Operating as a production machine shop, we love mid to high-volume, recurrent projects. All of our turning centers are capable of producing complete parts, overnight, without operator oversight. We offer both swiss and fixed head turning giving us the flexibility to meet process demand.
We are passionate about efficiency. Considering the complexity of the part, we pair your process with the best fully automated lathe for the job. We utilize several automation technologies including articulating robots, collaborative robots, and traditional roll off trays. Our machining centers are equipped with second spindles and live tooling to minimize setup and eliminate the need for multi-machine part completion. We can produce complex parts within a single operation.
Curious about parts finishing? We offer deburring, painting, plating, and assembly. Our finishing capabilities are flexible so we can deliver parts exactly as needed.
- We accept turning jobs starting at 1,000 parts
- All of our machines accept bar-stock, diameters ranging from .100 inches to 3 inches
- We are a precision shop capable of tight tolerance jobs (down to +/- .0002)
- We utilize CAD and CAM programs to work with solid models and optimize machining processes
Additional Automated Technologies
- Individual measuring of each part to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Water soluble coolant system that continuously filters and refreshes the solution for optimal machining conditions
- Machine integrated robotic unload, wash, dry package systems
- Three stage, aqueous wash system to ensure parts are particle and contaminant free
At Staub, we deliver quality parts through tailored machining services. We are passionate about innovation, efficiency, and the parts we produce. If we sound like the right fit for your production turning job, please give us a call at (716) 649-4211 or fill out our Machining RFQ form – one of our representatives be in touch to continue the conversation.