Automation is ingrained in the day to day production at Staub. We use a number of robots across our manufacturing processes to increase efficiency and reduce variability, but our robots aren’t our only form of automation. Our dedication to automation allows us to run machining jobs continuously – overnight if needed – without operator intervention. Conditions are created, maintained, and optimized to allow for successful unattended machining.
Some of our robotic systems include:
- Automated guided vehicles – robots to transfer parts and workholdings to and from mills
- Articulating robots – robots to unload, wash, dry, and pack parts from turning centers
- Collaborative Robots – flexible robots that are used to reduce labor and variability in a number of applications
- Assembly Robots – robots used to free up labor for higher level tasks while reducing variability in assembly
Our automated quality systems:
- Tool Management: Broken tool detection and tool life management ensure tools are always in optimal condition
- Automatic Wash system: three stage, aqueous wash system to ensure parts are particle and contaminant free
- Automatic Coolant Management: allows us to focus labor on production, and to control another variable in production
- Automatic Part Unloading: moves completed parts from machines without labor
- Semi-Automated Assembly: High volume assembly requires repeatable, automated process and systems
- Automated Inspection: Measurement equipment allows us to take labor and variability out of complex inspection
If you have additional questions about our automation technologies, please give us a call at (716) 649-4211 or fill out the form below – one of our representatives be in touch to continue the conversation.