At Staub, we’ve designed our 5-axis manufacturing cell with a production mindset. We specialize in long-run, recurrent 5-axis jobs, not prototypes or one-off projects. Unlike traditional machine shops, our 5-axis center is designed to run unattended.
What does that mean for 5-axis jobs? Flexibility. We deliver parts exactly as you need them, exactly when you need them. Our automated, production oriented system enables us to respond to just in time orders. Production is planned to coincide with your needs. Whether you require parts every day for a month, or a batch order for single delivery, we can handle it. We paired our machine with a robotic cell capable of loading and unloading 32 individual pallets for continuous, uninterrupted production.
In addition to automated technologies, our pallet handling system stores pallets and fixtures ready for production. We build a fixture, select appropriate tooling, and create a program only once at the outset of a job.
- Capable of full 5-axis machining and contouring as well as 3+2 machining
- Work envelope is 23.6” x 19.7” x 19.7” with 32 12” x 12” pallets in work cell to reduce setup and automate production
- High capacity tool magazine to minimize setups
- Capable of machining tight tolerances and complex geometry
Additional Automated Technologies
- Fanuc 710i robot integrated to work cell to automatically move pallets from machine to staging area
- Sophisticated measurement tools to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Broken tool detection and tool life management ensure tools are always in optimal condition
- Coolant delivery system that continuously filters and refreshes the solution for optimal machining conditions
- Three stage, aqueous wash system to ensure parts are particle and contaminant free
At Staub, we deliver quality parts through tailored machining solutions. We are passionate about innovation, efficiency, and the parts we produce. If we sound like the right fit for your 5-axis production job, please give us a call at (716) 649-4211 or fill out the form below – one of our representatives be in touch to continue the conversation.